"PKF Consult Limited Liability Company Limited Partnership"
with headquarters in Warsaw
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: "GDPR")
- The Administrator of your personal data is PKF Consult Limited Liability Company Limited Partnership with its registered office in Warsaw (02-695) at Orzycka Street 6 apt. 1B, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
- Contact with the Administrator is possible via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address: Orzycka Street 6 apt. 1B, 02-695 Warsaw.
- The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by email email@example.com on any matter concerning the processing of personal data.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of correspondence, insofar as it is necessary to achieve the purposes arising therefrom - the legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), consisting of correspondence addressed to them in connection with their business activity.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to employees and collaborators; entities authorised to do so by law; and entities acting on behalf of the Administrator, such as IT system providers, among others.
- Your personal data will be processed for a period enabling the Administrator to pursue their interests or until you raise an effective objection to the processing.
- The consent expressed may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal. For evidence purposes, the Administrator asks for the withdrawal of consent in writing to the address of the Company's registered office or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right: to access your data and to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and the right to object to the processing of your data.
- In order to exercise your rights, please contact the Administrator or the Data Protection Officer using the contact details indicated above.
- In case the Administrator processes your personal data in violation of the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection - in particular in the EU Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged commission. In Poland, such supervisory authority is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary.
Quick contact 1/3
Wypełnienie pola oznacza wyrażenie zgody na otrzymywanie komunikacji marketingowej. Administratorem danych jest PKF Consult Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. ... więcej
Dane będą przetwarzane w celu kierowania komunikacji marketingowej promującej usługi podmiotów z Grupy PKF Consult. Więcej informacji na temat przetwarzania danych osobowych, w tym przysługujących Pani/Panu prawach oraz dane kontaktowe Administratora znajduje się tutaj
Thank you for your trust! Your address has been saved in our database.